We all want to be slim and healthy. Every time we vow to promise ourselves to go in for sports and start doing exercises in the morning, we find a thousand excuses not to do it: there is no time or money, it’s not for us, it requires a lot of effort, etc.
Note that it has been proven that people who start each and every morning with doing some exercise feel much more energetic and healthier all day, are less likely to get sick, and smile more often! And families who find time for joint exercising are much stronger and friendlier towards each other. But how should one organize such a routine and motivate all of the family to participate in it?
We suggest you not to postpone care about your health and start right now. Moreover, the set of exercises that we have prepared for you does not require much time (10-15 minutes in the morning), any financial investments, excessive efforts, or special sports training. It is incredibly simple and effective; they are simply magical. This invigorating and health-improving gymnastics system is based on yoga Asanas and exercises from Chinese qigong gymnastics. By the way, this workout program is very popular with children, so you can do exercises with the whole family.
If you don’t have a partner to work out with, then don’t waste your time being single and visit https://godatenow.com/members/ for some quality dating. Don’t miss out on this opportunity; to be alone is to be lonely.
- The birth of a new tradition
To gather the whole family together in the morning for even 15 minutes may not be easy at all. Someone is late, someone has overslept, and someone just does not want to do anything after waking up. Take on the role of the organizer and create a new family tradition. Start small – let your exercising sessions last for only 5 minutes. And when everyone gets used to it, gradually increase the duration of these sessions. You should be the leader: try doing these sessions for 21 days straight, and after these 3 weeks, your family will most likely get used to them.
- Place, time and the right attitude
On weekdays, when everyone is in a hurry, you can do exercises at home in the most spacious room that you have, enjoying some favorite music. And at a weekend, especially if there is good weather outside, it is better to go out to the nearest park. You can buy the same sport outfits for everyone or even order unique T-shirts with your photos, catchphrases, or quotes of famous athletes.
One important thing that we should mention is that a proper diet plays a large role in being healthy and energetic. Summer is just around the corner, thus, you should probably find a thing or two about how to build a proper summer diet. Check out this article for lots of helpful tips on how to do it.
To motivate yourself, add a competitive element to your exercises. For example, arrange final family competitions with prizes and keep a log of visits. The one who loses has to do the dishes.
Now that you are emotionally and mentally prepared for some field practice, we will list some quality exercises for you. But in case we’ve missed anything important, be sure to give this article a try. It will surely help you improve your joint exercising sessions and make all of you enjoy them a lot more.
- Set of exercises
Morning exercises should not be too intense and exhausting. Your task is to wake up and cheer up, not to waste all of your energy away. Therefore, it is best to make an easy set of exercises for all groups of muscles:
- Warm up. First, you need to warm up a little. If you’re outside, run for a few minutes at a comfortable pace. If you are at home, march in place or jump, putting your legs wide or close together.
- For those who find it hard to wake up in the morning and who lack energy after waking up, we would recommend searching for some ways to make energetic drinks at home. Here’s an article that dives deep into the process of making a healthy energy drink at home.
Now that you are warm, you can proceed to the basic exercises:
- Stand still, put your legs shoulder-width apart, and keep your hands on your belt. First, lower your head to the right, then to the left. Then shake your head back and forth. Make sure your shoulders are still. Repeat this motion 10-15 times in each direction.
- Stay in the same position and lift the shoulders as high as possible, and then return to the starting position. Repeat this exercise around 10-15 times.
- Keep your starting position and stretch your arms forward. Make circular movements with the hands (around 10–15 times), then do the same with elbows, and then with the shoulder joints.
- Raise your hands up and begin to tilt yourself left and right 10-15 times in each direction.
- Put your hands in a lock behind the head, spread your elbows to the sides, and try to reach the right elbow with your left knee and the left elbow with your right knee. Repeat it around 10-15 times.
- Now for some squats. Make sure your back is straight and put all of your weight onto your heels. Repeat it around 10-15 times.
- Stand straight, lift one leg and bend it at the knee. First, make 10-15 circular motions of the feet, then the knee, and then do the same with the hip joint. Then repeat the same exercise with the other leg.
- Now for some pushups. Girls can do them by using their knees.
- Finish exercising by jumping on one leg, then on the other, then on both.
In the end, do not forget to smile at each other, thank your family for the company, and wish them to have a great day!