Farm Fresh To You is a fresh, local, organic fruit and vegetable delivery service that brings fresh produce straight from the farm to your doorstep. They offer many different packages, with all fruit, all veggie, mixed, no cooking, organic snack pack, and traditional CSA to choose from, as well as a variety of sizes. You can customize the frequency of which you receive a box, with every 2 weeks being the most common selection. Why is organic, local produce better for you? Organic produce, legally defined by the USDA, is crops that are grown without any non-organic material applied to the land during the past 3 years. Organic produce is not genetically modified, unlike most of our food. Genetically modified food is actually banned in Europe due to the fact that there is no data on what the effects of genetically modified food has on the human body. Organic food also has no chemicals, chemicals that can alter body chemistry and hurt human health. Local produce is good because you’re supporting your local farmers and buying crops that are fair trade, meaning the farm workers were paid a fair wage for their labor.
Click here to view all Exhibitors for the 2017 Santa Clarita Home and Garden Show
Why you should order a Farm Fresh To You box :
- Having fresh produce delivered right to your house or office will help you eat more healthy since you do not need to go to the store to buy your produce.
- You get to be active in your farming community by supporting and getting to know your local farmers by going on a tour of one of your local farms.
- The food is pesticide free and certified organic
- You can cancel or suspend your deliveries whenever you want by contacting them 2 days before your next scheduled delivery day
- You can customize your box anyway you want by choosing the size, type and frequency of your box deliveries
- You can choose which fruits and vegetables you want sent by going on to their website and creating your own box
- There is a wide variety of produce available
- It’s convenient! You do not need to go to your grocery store to pick out your produce, it is sent directly to you
Click here for more information on the 2017 Santa Clarita Home and Garden Show
For more information about Farm Fresh to You click here
We hope you can join us on April 29th and 30th, 2017 at one of the largest California Home and Garden Shows right here in Santa Clarita
Farm Fresh to You